Annual Energy Savings Program
Air conditioning and heating systems that are properly tuned annually experience considerably fewer breakdowns.
Precision tuned systems work at peak efficiency year in and year out. In addition, systems that are tuned have a decreased chance of experiencing costly unexpected repairs. Actually, there is nothing better for your heating and air conditioning system than an annual precision tune-up. You’ll enjoy peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In most instances, the energy savings are enough to pay for the cost of a professional, planned annual tune-up service.
Your Energy Savings Program Benefits Include:
- Reduce Cooling and Heating Energy Consumption - saving you money!
- Protect Your Home - assures proper and safe equipment operation!
- Improve Your Equipment Efficiency - get the most from your investment!
- Up to one Pound Refrigerant at No Charge per system - saves you money!
- Add Years to Equipment Life - peace of mind!
- Agreement is Transferable - adds value to your home!
- Improved Dependability - comfort available when you want it!
- 15% Discount on Repair Service and Parts - save money on all necessary repairs!
- Discount on Purchase & Installation of New Equipment - saves you money!
- Courtesy Reminders for Tune-Up Scheduling - automatically reminds you when tune ups are due!
- Can Improve Capacity for Better Heating and Cooling - feel more comfortable!
- Can Provide the Maintenance that New Equipment Manufacturers Require to Keep Warranty Valid
- Can Eliminate the Need for Emergency Repairs - saves you money!
- Can Prevent Major Equipment Failures - saves you money!
- Save $20.00 on Diagnostic Fee - saves you money!
- Priority Service - top notch service!
- Inflation Protection - protection against rising costs!
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - service anytime you need it!
- Never an Overtime Charge - save costly overtime charges!
- $100.00 Rejoice Bucks - Free!
- Customer referral program
With the Rejoice Air Energy Savings Program, your air conditioning and heating system will receive much more than a quickie tune-up. Your system will be precision tuned, cleaned, tested, and monitored. Some of the tasks that our technician will perform are:
|Clean & adjust blower components
||Measure for correct air flow
||Tighten electrical connections
|Measure volts/amps on motors
||Lubricate all moving parts
||Adjust thermostat calibration
|Clean evap coil when accessible
||Clean condenser coil
||Clean condensate drains
|Treat drain pan w/algae control tab
||Measure temperature difference
||Apply protective coating
|Check visible duct for leaks
||Measure refrigerant charge
||Add up to 1lb of refrigerant
|Clean and adjust burner assembly
||Clean ignition assembly
||Monitor flue draft
|Test starting capabilities
||Test safety controls
||Clean or replace air filters